We can accept donations in several ways – online, offline or by text message.
Please make a Gift Aid declaration if you are eligible to increase the value of your donation.
We have joined localgiving.com, which enables small charities to accept online donations (including one-off or regular donations) and processing of Gift Aid for eligible donations. Gift Aid adds 25p to every £1 donated, or £2.50 to every £10!
- View our localgiving pages – http://localgiving.com/charity/nwhc
- Go straight to Donate – https://localgiving.com/donation/nwhc
Donate by Text message
We have joined a free service provided by Justgiving and Vodafone.
- Send a message to 70070, which includes our JustTextGiving code NWHC11 and the amount you want to give (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10) – eg NWHC11 £10
- You will receive a text message offering the chance to make a Gift Aid declaration (by filling in a web form or by text message) to increase the value of your donation. Please take this chance if you are eligible – Gift Aid adds 25p to every £1 donated, or £2.50 to every £10!
- Our charity receives the donations in the month after they were made, and Gift Aid the month after that.
Donate by post
We are happy to accept old-fashioned payment methods!
Cheques should be made out to ‘North Wilts Holiday Club’ and sent c/o
18 Wood Lane
Wiltshire SN15 3DR